Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So tired of politics!

So it seems that when I was hired I walked smack into the middle of some really ugly office politics and there was nothing I could do at work to stay out of them. Yesterday morning I was fired. It's stupid and unfair but it's over. I don't want to be there in such a hostile environment but I would do it to work. I need to work. Period. I haven't signed the severance package yet. I probably might as well as I can't prove anything but I'm having a hard time signing something that says I was treated fairly. What would happen even if I could prove anything? I could also use the two weeks' pay. Badly! I'm angry and frustrated and very nervous and so pissed that this will be my second Christmas in a row on Unemployment! In almost 42 years I had never drawn it until last winter and here we are again in less than a year! Please say lots of prayers that I will find another job soon! This is such a bad time to be looking for one. Thanks for letting me whine!

Our wonderful Blue Devils lost their game this past Saturday. It's the same game they lost last year--the only game that they lost either year! They are 4th in the state again. Gosh, I posted almost this identical post a year ago! Lost my job......team lost......blah, blah, blah. I need new material!

No comments:

Post a Comment