Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hotel Villa Casagrande

Such a beautiful place!  Absolutely amazing!  I am completely fascinated by the medieval wall and have been trying to see as much of it as I can.  I am going to bed a little early tonight (most of the rest are out exploring--okay, drinking) so that I'll have more energy tomorrow to get around town.  I can't wait!  I ain't going home!




This little nook has a dozen places to stick your room key when you go out.


I don't know yet what this table really is but it's obviously ancient!  I love it!

The view from that window:


Another lizard:




This is a ceramic shop connected to the hotel.  It is closed until the 12th.   I have to save a few euros because I can see Christmas ornaments in the window and that's what I want for myself.









the restaurant:

Can you imagine a more beautiful place anywhere for a wedding?









Rosemary!

No comments:

Post a Comment