Saturday, November 27, 2010

Our MRH Blue Devils ended their season 14-0 (only lost one regular-season game all four years that Julianne has been in high school--the first game of the season last year) and went all the way to the state final game at the Show-Me Bowl.  They played Penney for first place at the Edward Jones Dome where the Rams play.  It was so exciting!  It was broadcast live on Fox Sports Midwest.  I think it's somewhere online now.  I gotta find it!  It was a great game and they fought hard but came up just a little short.  The final score was 33-13.  At the very end of the game it hit me that this was it.  Julianne was done cheering in 2:33 minutes.  Then I had to try desperately to not cry!  I am going to miss this so badly!  I'm not proud or anything but I might have a picture or two......
















































No comments:

Post a Comment