Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Monday!

I stayed home from school today because poor Julianne was freaking out. I guess her scabs are coming loose and bleeding a little. She seems to feel a lot worse than she did over the weekend. Heck, she ate pizza yesterday (with very soft crust and bland white sauce)! Today a Slurpee hurts her too much. Her discharge papers said this would happen but that isn't making her feel better. She's been sleeping for awhile. When she gets up I'll overcook some noodles for her. Yuck!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and its great! Love a good STL blog, and I must say I enjoy seeing pictures of people in cardinal gear :-) From southern IL myself. And you are awesome for going back to school! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope she starts feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete