Friday, October 23, 2009

Got it all figured out now

I went to L'Ecole Culinaire this morning to figure out the details--how to pay and when to start. Looks like I'm all set for November 9. YAY!!! Even got fitted for uniforms while I was there. I have four chef jackets embroidered with Le Cordon Bleu if anyone wants to be a chef for Halloween (size small). There is an open house this Friday and an orientation the first week of November. I'm very excited! I'm also just a little cocky thinking that I'm gonna just breeze through the first ten weeks. I might be in for a very rude awakening. I am going to work very hard. I want to be a Student Ambassador and I want a 4.0 for at least the first term and I'm going to try to have perfect attendance. To do that, though, I have to not be with Julianne when she has tonsils out on the 24th.

Tonight is Julianne's last home football game for the year (yeah, I keep saying that). It's also the first time I will see her "flying". Ugh! I thought she was too tall and we didn't have to do that. She loves it. I'm reserving judgment. No, I'm not. I hate it. Let's just be honest. Pictures next time I'm online.

No comments:

Post a Comment