Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sweet William

Little William was born yesterday. He was 15.5 inches long and weighed 5 lbs,. eleven ounces. That ain't bad for six weeks early! I think he would have been a roly poly baby full-term. He has a lot of beautiful, dark, wavy hair. He was already in Heaven when he arrived but Kim, John, and my mom got to spend time holding and kissing him and taking pictures. I hear that there were some taken in the sweater that I knitted for him. I think, too, that they are coming to Missouri next weekend to bury him at the cemetery in Arcadia where our Grandad is buried. It's so sad but I know that William has a new, perfect body and that he is happy and healthy and being passed around between great-grandparents who all want to hold him. I think Grandad was standing at the pearly gates just waiting for him. Kim, John, and Granny still need prayers, though, please. I can't imagine losing a child and I don't know how you get done holding one and let them take it away. I look forward to meeting William one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment