Sunday, November 16, 2008

How I Got My Gutters Cleaned Out!

This was my yard when I let Abby out this morning. I guess it's Karma biting me in the hind-end for some college pranks (did it get you, too, Vic?). I wasn't mad but I didn't want to be the one to clean it up! This boy, Blake, who denies having anything to do with it or knowing who did it (though he talked about doing it last weekend and he knew it happened before we did...hmmm...) came over to help Julianne clean it all up. They seemed to be having a lot of fun with that! Then he cleaned my gutters. See? Teenage boys are good for something! You know me--any excuse to take pictures. Yeah, yeah. I know I need to rake.


By the way, our Blue Devils (aka the Team With The World's Cutest Cheerleader) are still undefeated! 13-0!!! We froze our heiniebumpers off yesterday (it was seriously COLD--even snowing) watching them win 44-0. Next weekend they play the same game that they lost last year that made them fourth in the state. Everyone say a prayer for them and for the quarterback's sprained ankle!

No comments:

Post a Comment