Monday, December 22, 2008

We're in North Carolina for Christmas

Julianne, Abby, & I came home with my sister, Kim, and her husband, John, to High Point, North Carolina for Christmas. I was having a very hard time getting into the spirit anyway (getting really depressed about being unemployed and not having shopping money as something is holding up my Unemployment payments) and our decorations weren't going up very quickly! When we made the decision to come here I just stuck them back in the closet. It's about 20 degrees warmer here than it is in St. Louis. We've relaxed today. John made a big breakfast that was yummy but he outdid it for dinner. He made shrimp, crab legs, and bacon-wrapped scallops. These are some pictures I've taken.


JuJu & Cisco

Abby & me
Real nice pic. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment