Sunday, May 6, 2007

Digi Newbie!

My camera has been a vital organ since I got my first one for Christmas in the fifth grade. I've had one grafted to me since. I started scrapbooking about ten years ago. I just discovered digital scrapping this past week and I'm obsessed! I've had Art Explosion's Scrapbook Factory for a year but haven't used it. I was already a font junkie with thousands of fonts, but now I am scouring the internet for digital scrapping downloads--preferably free. In the past three days I've accumulated many hundreds of them and haven't spent a dime. Yesterday was National Scrapbook Day so everyone is giving things away this weekend. I have joined a couple of message boards related to digital scrapping but have spent the most time at http://www.3scrapateers.com/. I think this is the beginning of a long, beautiful friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment