Monday, February 17, 2014

Gosh, I haven't blogged in AGES!  I've been cooking quite a lot but not much professionally.  I've had a lot of changes in the last couple of years--Julianne grew up, I left Missouri, my Bitty Baby Abby died this past August.  I'm staying in friends' guest room right now and doing most of the cooking for their family.  I am diligently job-hunting.  Seems that process never ends.  It's so frustrating!  I just finished a four-month temporary stint as a recipe auditor for a huge airline caterer.  I've been helping various caterers and doing some catering on my own.  So far, though, the catering on my own has been volunteer at a theatre for an all-day rehearsal.  I have another of those coming up soon and an opening night party.  I had a lot of folks ask for a business card so I think I can get personal chef business from it if I stop writing my number on napkins!  A friend made me some business cards.  I love them!  They're RED.  What do you think?




1 comment:

  1. saw your info on Ravelry, and am looking you up. I like the business cards. How well I understand your plight! I have had to move in with a family member, and am also looking for work. Good luck on your searches!

    ReplyDelete