Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!

This is my first Christmas away from Julianne.  It's been hard but I guess it won't be the last one.  Due to a very bad job market in St. Louis I packed up and moved to Thomasville, NC with my sister.  It's not where I want to be but I'm having much better luck finding a job!  I worked full-time at a giftshop for about six weeks before Christmas and I will help a caterer twice this week.  Next week I plan to start hitting all of the secretarial and temporary staffing agencies.  Please remember my job search in your prayers!

I stole this from Julianne's Facebook page.  I love it!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute pic!

    I nominated you for a Liebster award, whatever that is. lol. Don't feel obligated, but it's one of those things where you answer some questions, and then ask some of your own to some other bloggers. Details are here: http://christineolsonoriginals.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete