Monday, June 13, 2011

I met this fickle little guy (gal???) in the hotel lobby yesterday morning but he ran off when I wanted to pet him.  Last night, though, he was all over me wanting attention!  What a cutie.


We went back to the fair last night for jousting.  It was a little hard to follow but so cool.  I love that we were here for that.  I felt like I was really experiencing Tuscany.  They were not entertaining tourists.  We were eavesdropping on them.





The rest of my group got bored with the horses before I did but I tagged along with them to a bar where I was introduced to a very evil thing called Grappa.  It looks all innocent--just like water--but after a couple of them you will tell strange men in foreign cities how sexy they are.  I wonder how hot Franco is when I am sober?

No comments:

Post a Comment